UPDATED JULY 31, 2020
Our Response to COVID19 will continue to change & adapt with Provincial Guide.
MASKS MUST NOW BE WORN IN THE LOBBY AND COMMON AREAS. This is required to adhere to the Nova Scotia Health Authorities Restrictions as of July 31, 2020, that require masks to be worn in indoor public places and businesses. All our games are private (no public groups are mixed), that means that once you are in your rooms, you are not required to wear a mask. While we do recommend the use of masks during game play.
Safety & What We Are Doing
We ask that groups are currently made up of individuals from the same Family/2 Household Bubbles.Groups can now be made up of all your friends, family and co-workers!!!
- We have extended the time between each game played from 30 minutes to 1 hour, allowing for additional cleaning time between each group.
- Our front door will remain locked at all times, to ensure groups do not cross paths. Please ring our doorbell on arrival, your game master will greet you and open the door for entry.
Temperature readings will be required upon entry, as verification that you are in good health. Individuals whose temperatures read above 38C (100F) will not be allowed to play.As of June 18th we will no longer be asking to check temperatures on arrival.
- PPE will be available on site at no charge. This will include gloves & masks should you choose to use them.
- We have equipped all our rooms & lobby area with hand sanitizer dispensers.
- We will complete a verbal check upon arrival, insuring no one has been out of province or sick in the past 14 days.
- As always, our bookings are private, and no groups will be mixed
What You Can Do
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill or have traveled outside of the province in the past 14 days.
Select team members that are within your allowed family/household bubbles.Bring your friends, family & co-workers out for an amazing adventure!!
- Sanitize and/or wash your hands upon arrival.
- Bring your own mask if you would like to wear one in the lobby & during game play.
- Payment will now be required in full before arrival.
- Please arrive for you allotted time slot (not 10 mins before or after). We will ask you to wait outside if you have arrived too early and the previous group has not left yet.
Pricing Change Notice
We have made the difficult decision to adjust our pricing moving forward. This is to ensure that we can sustain our business in the future and provide you with the best escape room game play possible. All previously purchased Ticket Valued gift cards will be honored at the price they were purchased for.
- Adults (18 & up) $30 plus hst
- Youth (10 to 17) $25 plus hst
- Children (9 & under) free
- Additionally, we are now charging a Room Sanitization Fee of $3 per individual. This is to cover the additional costs of cleaning supplies, ppe and time to fully sanitize rooms between each game played.